Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I wanna go home

We are STILL in Texas. Last news was the the State of AZ has the paperwork and they emailed what was missing on Monday so what the heck is taking so long. OK there is my vent.

Shopping yesterday was fun and took longer than we thought so M had to eat on the run. She did well, after she threw up all over me, and smiled lol. I am learning how to pack the diaperbag. We had all the basics.. formula, diapers, wipes, changes of clothes.. well we found that we forgot an extra t-shirt so she had to go without. She didnt seem to notice. I got a new Coach diaper bag and some very cute stuff at the Carter's outlet. The stroller won out in the transport baby category.. I am still trying to figure that one out.

Things are going well. M is hanging in there with the travel bed. We are trying to keep her on a schedule. Doing better with the every 3 hours she is a good eater, up to 2 oz and occasionally 2 1/2 oz.

Jeez I hope we get the call tomorrow. :)

No comments: