Thursday, August 28, 2008

The countdown begins


I think I've created a monster here with the pictures. Now that I have started I cant stop putting pictures in. As most of you know I check other families blogs quite a bit but have seem to found a couple of favorites. They are the ones I check every time I am online and find the most inspiration from. The numbers idea has been 'inspired by' one of them. Both of my 'faves' have had bumps (i would venture to say 'large' bumps) in their journey to adopt a child from Kyrgyzstan, but all is now how God intended it and they are moving forward. These bumps occured during their first visit. With my first trip coming up in 37 days, I am both terrified and optimistic that any bump encountered will be minor. Prayers for a healthy baby and a safe trip are ALWAYS welcome.

I have everything planned except the hotel, still no word from Demi House confirming my reservation. I hope that they are just slow....

2 comments:

Maria said...

You are going to be FINE!! It's going to be a great trip and you are going to bond and love your baby beyond belief. And I will be reading about it right along with you. HUGS!!

Christina said...

Keeping you in my prayers. Things are going to be okay. It won't be anytime before you are holding your baby in your arms.