Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby shower and myregistry.com


Thanks to Tari for catering and Sherry and Georgia for having it at your house. Thanks Mom for getting everything started. It looks like we are shooting for the 3rd weekend in October in Phoenix. I have begun a registry at myregistry.com the password is my soon to be son's name (Bennett). This isnt necessarily a list of what I expect to get as gifts but a list of things I have determined I want for the baby. It keeps me up to date with a list of things to check off as I get them. A couple of the things that I am jazzed about are the gdiapers and the baby sling. Because he has spent his first months in an orphanage I want to keep him with me as much as I can so I get him used to holding and bond with him as much as I can.

No comments: