Friday, March 13, 2009

Still no news

We still havent heard anything on the adoption front. Still waiting til the 20th or 31st not sure. We were hoping for pictures but nothing there yet either. J is still working on trying to find anything out. She has to talk to T and T has to wait for Ambassador Z to get back to her, then there is the time difference. When it is nighttime here its daytime tomorrow there. Challenging all around but would really like to know whats going on. There is so much unsubstantiated political aid from a country (other than the US) the reason we cant get the babies home? Have we been following the rules while the Kyrgyz government had no intention of following through? There has been alot of press lately. Some things are being uncovered in the investigations in Kyrgyz regarding corruption and some people involve in adoptions, years ago, not following the rules. Some of the other families have been asked to give copies of payments made to the Kyrgz government. I havent been asked and am pretty sure J would let me know if they want anything from me. Just still hoping something will start moving.


Lori said...

I saw the update from J the other day and thought of you....I wondered about how some of you all would be affected by their investigations. I keep praying for all of you that this doesn't affect you even more adversely...

Maria said...

Could you email me at I have some questions about your post and I just can't seem to find your email address? Thanks!! :-)