Friday, March 6, 2009

No news til Sunday

There is nothing new yet. J is busy with a seminar this weekend so she will send out her update on Sunday. Our incountry coordinator B, is supposed to go get pictures this weekend. We probably wont get anything from him til next week. I hope Porkchop is growing and healthy. I sent J an email yesterday asking 'what happens next?' I wanted a time line, and did she think it would be long process once they start signing. She thought that after my letter is signed it would be about 2 months of court and paperwork then I could travel, jeez I hope they sign by then end of March or at least start. B will be 1 the end of June and I really want him home for that. I know that there are other families who are not going to be able to be with their chidren for their 1st birthdays and that makes me sad.

One more thing. I have a 'virtual friend' out there that, probably without her even knowing it, makes me smile every time I read her blog. Anyway, please pray for her and RFBF that they make themselves comfortable and grow.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I just wanted to let you know that you and little man are always in my prayers. I really hope good news is just around the corner.