Thursday, March 19, 2009

Got a couple pics

This was in my email last night. He looks good (except, of course for the fashion statement) He's not wearing anything I brought him. I am hoping he is growing, but it's hard to tell.
There has been lots of talk on the yahoo group but none of us have heard much concrete. As usual. We are supporting each other and even if I dont talk much on the group their words always let me know there are others in the same boat I am. Frustrated, ticked off, worried, impatient, aprehensive.. and lots of other adjectives I dont have enough effort to type. lol. I am holding on, waiting to see what happens at the end of the month. There are reports on this website http://eng.24.kg/ that we have been watching. There have been some articles with some negative comments about 'foreigners' and illegal but we have it on good authority that it was a copy vs an original document and it was a while ago. So we should hear something by the end of the month.

On another note. Woo Hoo for RFBF. Got word today that they have made themselves comfortable and have signed a 9month lease. Yay 'L'.. hugs to you and your hubby.
B

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love those eyes! They are so full of expression! I SO hope it's soon...if nothing else, SOON that you DO know something concrete.

Those eyes tell me there's a lot he's going to have to say!!!! Maybe a politician? Hmmm...

RFBF again thank you for the shout-out! I hope they like their new digs!

Becky said...

What a beautiful little guy! Hoping for better news this weekend all around.

Allison said...

Those eyes just melt my heart. How I am hoping and praying that you hear some good news by the end of the month and that handsome little boy is back in your arms ASAP.

Jackie said...

His eyes remind me of Nola's eyes...full of expression and deep thought. He is beautiful.

Hoping for good news for all of the waiting children and families.

Jackie