Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The latest

I heard from Jackie yesterday and the latest is that 3 families should have letters signed on Thursday. I dont think I am in that group but am thrilled for the 3 families and know that movement of any kind is such a blessing and a positive step towards bringing Porkchop home. I think all the home improvements are completed (thanks Becktor for the offer of continued distraction). I am working now on the fleece blankets for the orphanage. I may enlist the help of one of the ICF familes soon to travel to get some of the blankets there on my behalf. There may not be room but its worth a shot. We will hopefully have news tomorrow night. Its Thursday morning over in Kyrgyzstan now so hopefully when we say prayers tonight they will go directly to the MOE and prompt the pen to paper that we have all been waiting for. I will keep you posted!

No comments: