Sunday, May 25, 2008

Getting the hang of it

I have been playing with the settings and layout of this blog and have added a little more detail to the page.

A little bit to catch up. The Homestudy was sent to the Judge on May 17th now he matches the fingerprints up with the homestudy and gives approval to adopt. Just waiting now until the Judge approves my certification. P (my Social Worker) said that if we got the 'fast Judge' we would hear in a week, the slow one a couple of weeks... guess we got the slow one.

I think not actively doing something, gathering documents, making copies, filling out paperwork, getting things certified is a bit nervewracking. I want to keep moving forward and am trying to keep positive and understand that there are certainly things beyond my control. I am taking this time to decide which country to continue with.

I wish to thank ALL those who serve and protect our country this Memorial Day. Remember the significance of this holiday. It is to honor and remember those who gave the ultimate gift of their life so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have. THANK YOU.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi! I just saw that you had visited my blog (Contents of my Heart). As you know we are in Kyrg now on Trip 1. I was glad to see your blog and will add you to my blogroll as soon as possible! I wish you only the best on your trip to your little one!! If I can ever help, let me know.