Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010







Merry Christmas everyone. Dinner went off last night without a hitch and we all had a great time. T came over with D & V they were a suprise addition which was so great. I think next time I will shoot for 145 degrees instead of 150 degrees, I knew about the 'continued cooking' after you remove it but like my prime rib a little more rare. It was super good though. So I will catch up on some pictures. As promised the cranial band pics. I think her head is already getting rounder.. .. wishful thinking? I dont know. We have an appointment Tuesday for a checkup and measurements so we will see. It feels a little rounder. We went shopping today and got a bunch of stuff for next year. I dont know if Christmas with the V's II will occur in 2011 or in 2012 but we will be ready. This year we had little stockings for silverware holders, next year, (or whenever) real napkins --smokin deal on those, and a red berry theme with new table cloths and a runner.. I might have to have a Christmas in July party or something. lol. Maddie enjoyed her first Christmas and was the life of the party!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

SO cute!!!! Glad you had a good Christmas! xoxo

V said...

Love the pictures! Happy New Year!

Tammy said...

She is such a gorgeous little girl!! She looks so happy. Must have been a magical Christmas!

Good for you for going with the band. My son had a flat spot on the back of his head (from neglect though - not a dislike of tummy time!) I didn't realize it when he was younger because he had such a big head of hair. Now that I keep his hair short, you can see it. It's not horrible but I do wish I had realized it when he was younger so I could have done something about it. Good for you for dealing with it now.