Sunday, January 3, 2010

Okey Dokey

So after the 'Morph' I need some help. If you haven't noticed yet there is a new addition to the sidebar to the right. At the top is a link to my 'About Me' blog. This blog is where birthfamilies can 'get to know me' a little better. I also have a link to my agency's website there. There is an entry titled 'Friends comment on me' (or something like that). Anyway, a couple of friends have left comments about me for birthfamilies viewing the blog to see. If you are so inclined and would like to say a few words click the link and add your comment. I will review and add them. I have also signed up with a referral agency to increase my visability. My agency only has a small network so I figure, it cant hurt right? I am beginning 2010 very hopeful that this new step will be a positive one.

No comments: