Friday, July 3, 2009

As most of you know

As most of you know I am getting ready to start this all over again as I plunge into my 2nd adoption, this time domestic. In preparation and support for this new adventure, I now have a new Wiget on my blog. The Chip In website allows for friends and family to contribute, via PayPal, to my next foray into motherhood. I have a bit to go and was asked to find a way to allow friends and family to help with the funding. So here is my plea. If you want to contribute, click the link, every dollar counts! I am also going to start making bookmarks again. I have been so busy at work I have had no time for 'fun stuff'. I enjoy making bookmarks and earrings and am going to make sure to make the time to do something fun. Stay tuned. B

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Beth! It seems there are quite of few of us Kyrgyz PAP's on this concurrent journey. I just had my homestudy update yesterday - starting the concurrent path as well.