Well, its been a while since I posted and, unfortunately, there really isnt anything new to say. We are still waiting for a decision on when (or if) the 65 waiting families will be finalized and we can go get the kiddos. The meeting went extremely well and the team of families was instrumental in changing the perception of IA from negative to positive for one of the delegates. They have responded via email to one of our spokesfamilies and said they would do everything they can to reunite us with our children. The yahoo group is listing that IA is on the agenda for the Parliment in June. We dont know if they will actually decide anything or if it will just be discussed. Even if they do decide to get things going we dont really anticipate any actual progress or any ability to travel until after the presidental election in late July. I am emailing J to see if B can visit the orphanage and get some updated pics of Porkchop. I am sad that he will be turning 1 without me. June 25 is coming up fast and there is no way he will be home for it. I will post more as soon as I know anything else.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers.