Sunday, June 8, 2008

Did I jump ahead?

I got another set of fingerprints done on Friday but as I was reading the instructions for the I600A (better late than never huh) I would have maybe.....waited to get them until I got an appointment from the USCIS. Gee Whiz..there's a lesson learned--read the instructions! I have an email out to my agency to see if I wasted my $$ by going to the Phoenix PD and getting another set before sending the I600A away. I didnt really think about it I just saw 'Fingerprints' on the list and figured might as well get them done.

The good thing is that I think I figured out the USCIS docs. The I600A is the first one and that gets you the I171H then you need the I600 when you go to pick up your child. For those of you who have already got these taken care of, does that sound right,? I welcome ANY help with tips and lessons learned throughout your process so far.

My first Russian word: Hello. Zdravstvujtye (zdrah-stvooy-tee)
or you could say, Good morning. Dobroye utro (dohb-ruh-ee oo-truh)

Thats all for now!

No comments: